Jun 12, 2011
Roche Bros. automatically double manufacturer coupons up to $0.99 unless it is otherwise stated on the coupon. (coupon will not double over the value of the item that the coupon is applied to)
If the sale says “buy one get one free” when you purchase the 2 items the first item will ring in at full price and the second item will ring in at $0.00. If you buy only one item that item is not half priced.
We accept all manufacturer coupons but we do not accept our competitor stores or flyer coupons.
You do not receive any perks or discounts for having a Roche Bros. card, that card is for check cashing purposes or Upromise only. All of our customers receive all of our sales regardless if they have a Roche Bros. or not.
Manufacturers / Store Coupons
Only one coupon per item can be used that means either a manufacturer or store coupon.
There is not a limit to the amount of coupons that can be used in a specific order unless it stated on a specifically on the coupon or by our store. Our only limit is one coupon per item.
Roche Bros. accepts printed coupons but not coupons that are photo copied.
Jun 8, 2011
Absolutely! BJ’s accepts all manufacturers’ coupons — including the ones that come in your Sunday newspaper — giving you additional savings on top of our everyday low prices. Plus, we offer BJ’s Members-only coupons throughout the year. After all, saving you money is what BJ’s is all about.
You can get your exclusive BJ’s coupons:
- Online. Members, you can access and print in-Club coupons once you register with an online account on BJs.com. Register by clicking on “Sign In/Register” at the top of any BJs.com page.
- In BJ’s Journal, a BJ’s Member magazine
- Through special-offer mailings
- In BJ’s in-Club coupon flyers
- Via email. If you are registered on BJs.com, you can sign in to your online account and select “Email Options” to subscribe to BJ’s emails and receive weekly updates on BJs.com Instant Coupons.
What are the guidelines for using more than one coupon?
When purchasing a multi-pack of “individual for sale” packaged items, which is a set of items that could be sold individually (each item has a barcode) shrink-wrapped and sold together, Members can combine one BJ’s-issued coupon with manufacturers’ coupons. However, you cannot exceed the actual retail price in the total value of coupons.
Examples of a multi-pack:
- Three-pack of toothpaste
- Two-pack of salad dressing
- Three-pack of taco kits
Examples of products that are NOT multi-packs:
- Box of cereal containing two bags (the bags cannot be sold individually)
- Case of water
- Case of soda
- Case of motor oil
Members may also use one BJ’s coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon on a single item.
In terms of manufacturers’ coupons that are “buy one, get one free,” we will honor the coupon for items in stock as long as our price does not exceed the maximum value stated on the coupon. If the manufacturer’s coupon does not state the maximum value, we cannot honor the coupon.
We cannot accept multiple BJ’s-issued coupons on a product.
Jun 4, 2011
As a customer-focused retailer, Walgreens encourages the use of coupons by our customers in our retail stores, in accordance with the following guidelines.
- All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of checkout.
- Walgreens does not accept expired coupons.
- Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted at Walgreens.
- Walgreens cannot accept coupons for items not carried in our stores.
- The number of manufacturer coupons, including Register RewardsTM manufacturer coupons, may not exceed the number of items in the transaction. The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction. Sales tax must be paid, if required by state law.
- Any coupon offer not covered in these guidelines will be accepted at the discretion of Walgreens management.
- Walgreens will accept manufacturer coupons for an item that is on sale.
- In the event that any item’s selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Walgreens will only accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any coupons.
- When purchasing a single item, Walgreens accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.
- The coupon amount must be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value).
- When purchasing multiple items, Walgreens accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased.
Buy One, Get One Free Coupons
- When items are featured in a Buy One, Get One Free promotion, up to two coupons can be used against the items being purchased, as long as the net price does not go below zero for the items being purchased.
- Sales tax must be paid for any Buy One, Get One Free coupon offers, if required by applicable state laws.
Internet/Print at Home Coupons
- Walgreens accepts valid internet/print at home coupons.
Earning Register Rewards
- Register Rewards will only print for in-stock merchandise during the promotional period.
- Register Rewards can only be earned for eligible items. No substitutions.
- There is a limit of one Register Rewards (RR) printed per offer per customer per transaction.
- Customers redeeming a Register Rewards against the same offer may not receive another RR.
Redeeming Register Rewards
- Customers redeeming a Register Rewards against the same offer may not receive another RR.
- Refer to Register Rewards coupon for expiration date.
- The RR coupon value cannot exceed the total purchase amount. No cash back and no cash value for RR coupon.
- The number of manufacturer coupons, including RR manufacturer coupons, must not exceed the number of items in the transaction.
- Register Rewards must be forfeited if the qualifying merchandise is returned.
- Register Rewards cannot be used toward the purchase of gift cards and pre-paid cards.
- Register Rewards can be redeemed for eligible items only. Ineligible items include but are not limited to.
- Tobacco products
- Alcoholic beverages
- Dairy products
- Lottery tickets
- Money orders/transfers
- Transportation passes
- Special event/entertainment tickets or passes
- Postage stamps
- Gift cards/phone cards/prepaid/Green Dot cards
- Prescription Savings Club” memberships
- Health care services, including immunizations
- Any items prohibited by law
Jun 1, 2011
Albertsons promotes a coupon friendly shopping experience and encourages customers to participate in store, manufacturer and internet coupon use. The following policy guidelines are current, but Albertsons may change this policy at any time and policy changes may not be advertised. Coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at time of redemption. The current policy information can be discussed with individual store management but is not posted in each store.
Coupons – Definition: Coupons are a form of tender to reduce an order total based on merchandise purchased. Retailers are not required by law to accept manufacturers’ coupon. Coupons can be in print and/or in electronic form, and may be integrated into the register systems where they are deducted automatically when all purchase requirements are met.
General Coupon Acceptance Guidelines
- Coupons are accepted in accordance to the stated requirements on the coupon at the time of purchase.
- These requirements include, but are not limited to: product type, flavor(s), size(s), quantities and minimum/maximum dollar purchase limits.
- Coupons are intended for one time use and cannot be redeemed more than once.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Albertsons only accepts original coupons and does not accept photocopied or reproduced coupons (including multiple prints of same series internet coupons).
- Albertsons does not accept expired coupons. Printed expiration dates are verified in addition to scanning the coupon for validity.
- Coupons stating “on next/future purchase or visit” cannot be used in the transaction in which they are generated. Next purchase is defined as a separate transaction.
- The coupon redemption value on ‘Free’ coupons may not exceed the value of the item.
- Albertsons will accept ONE manufacturer coupon and ONE store coupon on the same qualifying item.
- Albertsons does not accept competitor coupons. (Coupons generated by any competitor with competitor logo are considered competitor coupons.)
- All applicable sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full value of the item.
- Albertsons reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
- Coupons issued by manufacturers contain redemption guidelines including, but not limited to: “terms of agreement”, “face value”, “expiration date” and the verbiage “manufacturer coupon”. Albertsons adheres to all manufacturer redemption guidelines.
- Albertsons may issue private promotion “manufacturer coupons” in advertisements that state “redeemable only at Albertsons” in which Albertsons is the only retailer that will accept.
- Coupons that exceed the retail value of an item will be adjusted to provide the maximum value, not exceeding the price of the item.
- Albertsons accepts internet generated manufacturer coupons that have the following conditions:
- Coupons must scan at checkout.
- Coupons must have serial numbers and follow an industry-standard format.
- Coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon.
- Albertsons does not accept internet generated manufacturer coupons that have the following conditions:
- FREE product without a required purchase.
- A redemption value that exceeds $5.00.
- The absence of a clear and scannable UPC bar code.
- Same serial numbers (internet sites print time & date stamps on coupons and limit the number of coupons that can be printed from same computer).
- The absence of a valid manufacturer address on the printed coupon.
- Rain checks for store coupons will be given out as long as the store coupon does not state on it “while supplies last”.
- Coupons issued by Albertsons contain redemption guidelines including, but not limited to: “terms of agreement”, “face value”, “expiration date” and the verbiage “store coupon”.
- Albertsons offers store coupons in various forms of media including, but not limited to, print, electronic, newspaper, direct mailers, kiosks and Company websites.
- Albertsons may issue “store coupons” in advertisements that state “redeemable only at Albertsons” in which Albertsons is the only retailer that will accept.
- Store coupons may require that the discount applies only with Preferred/Loyalty/Rewards Card use.
- Twice the Value store coupons can only be used in combination with a $1.00 or less manufacturer coupon (a printed face value of $1.01 or greater cannot be combined with Twice the Value store coupons).
- Albertsons DOES allow manufacturer coupons that state they cannot be ‘doubled’ to be used in conjunction with a Twice the Value store coupon.
The Total Shopping Experience
- In an effort to serve our all customers better than our competitors, and provide a timely checkout, Albertsons requests that customers do not exceed three (3) consecutive transactions.
- Additional lanes will be opened to serve all customers in a timely manner if the current business and staffing level permits.
Jun 1, 2011
What is your policy for redeeming manufacturers’ coupons?
Our policy for redeeming manufacturers’ coupon is as follows:
Only 1 manufacturers’ coupon may be redeemed per item; No substitutions are allowed.
The exact item stated on the coupon be must be purchased in order to redeem the coupon.
Coupons cannot be redeemed after the expiration date stated on the coupon. The total redemption value of the coupon may not exceed the retail value of the item purchased.
Any coupons for “free” products will be honored for the value of the item only. “Free” coupons cannot be doubled or tripled.
Act Media coupons cannot be doubled or tripled.
Product specific Checkout Coupons cannot be doubled or tripled.
Product specific Checkout Coupons cannot be used with any other manufacturers’ coupons for the same item.
Non-product specific store Checkout Coupons can be used with another manufacturers’ coupon. For example: a customer my use a coupon for “50¢ off any Produce item” and a manufacturers’ coupon on the same item.
What is your double coupon policy?
We double the savings marked on manufacturers’ cents-off coupons up to 99¢. Any coupon $1 and over will be redeemed at face value of the item purchased. In cases where the double coupon total exceeds the value of the item, the offer is limited to the retail price. Lottery tickets, cigarettes, tax and items prohibited by law are excluded.
You may double a maximum of 4 identical manufacturers’ coupons. For example: if a customer purchased five boxes of Cheerios and presented 5 manufacturers’ coupons for 50¢, the first four coupons would be doubled to $1. The fifth coupon would only be redeemed for 50¢.
Up to an additional 12 identical manufacturers’ coupons/items will be redeemed at face value for a total of 16 identical manufacturers’ coupons.
Do you accept competitor’s coupons?
No. Stop & Shop does not accept competitor’s coupons.
Do you accept Internet coupons?
Yes. We do accept Internet coupons unless we are notified of fraudulent activity involving specific Internet coupons.
Can I redeem coupons on my gift card purchases?
Stop & Shop does not accept coupons of any type for the purchase of gift cards.